Teach English to foreign students at an elementary, middle, or high school
- Master's degree in Education. The George Washington University. Major: ESOL. In progress. Estimated graduation date: August
- Bachelor's degree in Linguistics. Brigham Young University. Minor in Computers in the Humanities. 3.6 GPA.
- Associate's degree in German. Ricks College. 3.7 GPA. Attended on an academic scholarship.
- Intern. McLean High School. McLean, VA. Aug. 2003 - June 2004. BIT teach: Mid November. Five block classes for one
week. Student teach: End of January - first week of March. Five classes for five weeks. Substitute teach. Assist the ESOL
department. McLeader sponsor. Volunteer volleyball coach.
- Substitute teacher. Bonneville County School Districts 91 and 93. October 2002 - May 2003. Teach in preschool, elementary,
junior high, and senior high schools in both counties in any class.
- ESOL teacher. Nomen Global Language Centers. January 2002 - April 2002. Teach a combination content/literature class to
both high school students and adults. Focus on reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
TESOL - Member since November 2003